Global Transcription Services From Audio or Video To Text
We strive to provide accurate, fast, and reliable interview transcription services. We realize that the accuracy of transcripts means a lot to you, and our transcribers do their best to ensure that. Our professional transcriptionists can handle transcription from audio to text, text to text, and video to text transcription.
Our transcribers pay attention to recordings to deliver high-quality transcripts. We keep in touch with the happenings and keep updating our knowledge of the current trends and events. It helps in remaining attentive to new words and terms that may come up in the transcript, ultimately assisting in ensuring the accuracy of the academic transcription.
We offer transcription services in Australia for a variety of audio and video recordings in relation to (but not limited to):
1) Academic interview transcription (one-on-one or with a group of more than two people)
2) Focus groups
3) Recordings based on observations
4) Recordings of telephone interviews
5) Non-academic work
Should you have an audio or video recording that you would like to get transcribed but feel it does not fit into any of the above categories, please feel free to Contact Us to discuss your needs further. We are also known for our legal transcription services.
Our transcription prices are affordable and competitive in Australia. You have the opportunity to choose a price-turnaround time combination that fits your transcription needs. Simply click the "Check Transcription Prices" button below to view and select from a wide range of options available to you and get started with the submission of your transcription job.
Academic transcription - Most Trusted Global Transcription Services
Academia Solutions is an Australian business providing high-quality, specialised transcription services across Australia and globally. We have transcribers in Australia as well as in other cities around the globe to fulfil your transcription needs. We are proud to be a global transcription services provider. We offer services to both academic and non-academic customers.
Our human transcribers ensure accuracy and quality of transcription so that you can use the transcripts without any concerns. We transcribe spoken words to text from audio and video recordings, i.e., audio to text and video to text transcription.
From academic transcription to legal transcription services to medical transcription, we offer professional and specialized transcription solutions for a wide range of key industries and customers. You will have access to transcription specialists in a variety of subjects all across the world.
Simple Steps to Get Your Transcription Done!
1) Click here to register as a customer.
2) Login to your secure customer account area.
3) Once logged-in, click 'Submit a Transcription job.'
4) Fill out the submission form with all of the required information.
5) Submit the job.
6) Once the file has been transcribed, we perform quality checks.
7) You will receive an email to login to your secure customer account. You will be able to pay for the transcript(s) and download them.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Our human transcribers aim to provide high quality and accurate transcriptions as much as humanly possible to help you receive your value for money.
Our friendly staff are always available for immediate phone and email support during business hours.
Using our transcription services offers a variety of benefits, including but not limited to:
1) Human transcribers transcribe and check (added by the use of computers) to ensure accuracy, which provides you with peace of mind.
2) We offer various turnaround time plans. It allows you to choose the plan that fits your budget and time needs best. Click here to review various turnaround time plans.
3) We ensure the timely return of your transcripts within the turnaround time chosen by you to ensure you use the transcripts for your work.
4) Our prices are competitive and fully transparent as they are always mentioned on the website.
5) The submission system is secure and we adhere to the strictest levels of secrecy and security, guaranteeing that we meet the requirements of your ethics board.
6) Our academic transcripts are created so that they can be easily imported into research analysis software like NVivo.
7) We can bill your university or research organisation directly.
8) For self-funded researchers, students, and clientele with huge audio volumes, please feel free to contact us and we can discuss discount option!
9) We help you maximise the value of your content, make your brand more accessible, and build your audience, whether you're a tiny business, or a multinational company.
10) We can assist you with your transcription needs, whether you are a company or a solo academic researcher.
11) We accept high amounts of work while still providing outstanding audio transcription services to clients of all sizes.
Are there any discounts for research and university transcriptions?
Yes! If you are a self-funded student or have 15 audio hours or more to upload as one batch of transcription jobs, you may qualify for our discount based on the turnaround time. We are open to working with universities and other academic institutions for discount options for providing our transcription services.
Contact Us to find out more and discuss the available discount options.
Academic transcription - Important points explained
1. What is meant by an academic transcription?
Academic transcription is the act of translating an audio or video recording of spoken words, such as an interview, into accurate text for academic analysis and comprehension.
We are an academic transcription service provider in Australia. We provide Transcription from Audio To Text, and Video to Text Transcription.
2. How do transcription services work?
To get your academic transcription of audio or video recordings of interviews, focus group conversations, or any other research recordings, you would need to upload the recording files after logging into our website as a customer. Then we will get the transcription work done within the turnaround time chosen by you and inform you to make payments and download the transcripts of your uploaded recording files.
1) Project management is a well-architected, deliberate approach with well-defined moves and routines to accomplish the set objectives. This could mean that the basic role of project management is to reduce disorder or uncertainty within the system, in this case, a project organization. Or, in other words, reducing entropy within the project organization.
However, given that project fail and face so many problems, the question is: do the projects fail because project management as a holistic approach is unable to reduce or control the entropy of the system?
In the blog titled titled "Entropy and Project Management ", the author attempts to answer that. Read more .... to get to know more about entropy and its role in project management.
2) Project Management as-a-Service (PMaaS) is an emerging concept and is seen as a shift in thinking and mindset in how project management can be used. It is touted as a new business model in line with a series of on-demand cloud based service offerings such as Infrastructure as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform as-a-Service (PaaS), Desktop as-a-Service (DaaS) to name a few.
Apparently, PMaaS is a suite of cloud-based solutions that allow project planning, assist in project execution, monitoring and control.
For the purpose of developing an understanding, we define PMaaS as an approach to improve the effectiveness of project management within an organization by integrating internal capabilities with expertise and technological solutions of external service providers for demand driven resource procurement, utilization and management; real-time project monitoring and on-demand troubleshooting of issues and known risks throughout the project life-cycle. The question remains, whether PMaaS has any practical utility?
In a blog post titled "Project Management as-a-service (PMaaS): Time to think from within the box ", the author attempts to answer that. Read more .... to get to know more about PMaaS and its role in project management.
3) Project governance is a mechanism to set objectives, exercise control, and establish a framework for decision-making, authority and compliance. Projects being temporary structures raises the question of whether governance in projects is a matter of strategy or just an operational routine activity.
From a practical standpoint, project governance should be construed as a composition of two key aspects: (a) aligning projects with strategy and (b) setting up of the structure of projects. As the PM maturity of organizations varies, it presents challenges to use such an approach. The situation necessitates further discussion about how do we make the utility of project governance simple and more applicable for organizations with little to no expertise and foundation in adopting this approach.
In a blog post titled "Project Governance", the author attempts to examine that. Read more .... to get to know more about Project Governance and its role in project management.
4) The launch of ChatGPT has created a buzz and a sense of interest among various sections of society with heightened curiosity about its utility and implications. Expectations are that the applications of ChatGPT will be diverse and for all sorts of things.
It opens up opportunities to explore the utility of ChatGPT for project management as well. Some of the potential avenues are knowledge augmentation, problem resolutions (where possible by gaining clarity and answers to some questions), sparking creative thoughts, and learning from human-machine interaction for developing this relationship further to improve project efficiencies.
In a blog post titled "ChatPGT, NLP and Project Management", the author attempts to examine use of ChatGPT, NLP and artificial intelligence (AI) in project management. Read more .... to get to know more about use of NLP and AI in project management.
5) The relentless generation, dissemination, and repurposing of information on an ongoing basis has made people dependent on technologies that can help them find the relevant information in the minimum amount of time possible. Therefore, the important role search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing play in retrieving and presenting the most relevant information (terms such as googling or googlization are often used to describe such activities) is undeniable.
The growing advancements in artificial intelligence (AI) and its sub-fields of deep learning (DL) and natural language processing (NLP) are making it possible for search engines to produce the best results for the search query in a tick. It raises the question of whether it is possible to use the information resources (project- and non-project-based) made available by SnQ bots in any way possible, and if so, what could be some of the ways in which it can be done?
In a blog post titled "Googlization and PM knowledge", the author attempts to examine use of search volume generated by search engines for benefit of project management advancement. Read more .... to get to know more about it.
6) The launch of ChatGPT has created a buzz and a general sense of excitement. These developments in generative AI (i.e., ChatGPT) are surely something that entrepreneurs will be keen to explore and investigate how applications like ChatGPT can be used. So how can ChatGPT help entrepreneurs?
In a blog post titled "5 ways ChatGPT can help entrepreneurs", the author suggests five potential ways in which ChatGPT can help entrepreneurs achieve their goals. Read more .... to get to know more about it.
7) The growing influence of artificial intelligence (AI) across a variety of domains, including healthcare, transportation, education, and wider business management, is making headlines. The advent of large language models (LLMs) such as ChatGPT has only contributed to furthering interest in the use of AI for all sorts of purposes. One of the key subsets of AI is machine learning (ML). To put it simply, ML is a mechanism whereby a machine learns by understanding patterns in data and improves its prediction accuracy during the training process within the scope of the data fed into it and the algorithm it uses. Despite the bullish outlook, the question of whether people within project management see it the same way or are excited about it is anybody’s guess. This means the value proposition of use of machine learning in PM is not well articulated. With that in mind, in a blog post titled "
Why should project management professionals know about Machine Learning?
", the author discusses five reasons for people within PM to learn about ML. Read more .... to get to know more about it.